5801Information and Communications Technologies in the Public Administrations
- Institutions that intervene
- MPRE, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, INE.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2010
- Development of a new data capture tool for the General State Administration which, besides other improvments, will make it possible to obtain monthly indicators besides the annual report
Collection of information for the 2010 edition of the Report (reference date 31/12/2009), which will be carried out for the General State Administration, Autonomous Communities and Local Entities.
Filtering and use of information between June and July.
Publication of the results on the website of the Higher Council of Electronic Administration (www.cei.map.es) during the fourth quarter
Councils/departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the autonomous communities are involved in the definition of the study variables, in the design of the collection questionnaire (march-april) and in the collection of data (may-june)
The INE collects some variables for this study in its "Survey on Equipment and Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Households" and "Survey on the Use of Information and Communication Technologies and Electronic Commerce in Companies" surveys.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2010 (in thousands euros)