5377Diseases of Compulsory Notification
- Institutions that intervene
- MICINN, MSCO, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Ongoing collection of the data for 2011, pursuant to Royal Decree 2210/1995, of 28 December, creating the national epidemiological monitoring network.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of information corresponding to the fourth quarter of 2010 and the three first quarters of 2011 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin ".
Dissemination of information corresponding to the current week, minus three, in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin" online. The Directorates General for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities collection the information from the notifying doctors, and transmits it weekly to the National Epidemiology Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)