5380State Statistics on Human Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies
- Institutions that intervene
- MICINN, MSCO, Directorate Generals for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Ongoing collection of the data for 2011, in line with the Order issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumption, of 21 February 2001, governing the national epidemiological monitoring network, related to human transmissible spongiform encephalopathies.
Processing and analysis of the data.
Dissemination of the information corresponding to 2010 and to the first three quarters of 2011 in the "Weekly Epidemiological Bulletin" and online. The Directorates General for Public Health of all of the Autonomous Communities collect the information from the notifying doctors, and transmit it continuously to the National Epidemiology Centre.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)