5384Indicator of Admissions for Treatment from the Spanish Drug Observatory
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Data receipt and filtering for the years 2010 and 2011
Analysis, tabulation and publication of results for 2009
End of the revision of the indicator protocol and of the preparation of a new programme for the management and tabulation of data based on the website. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities contact the treatment centres, and provide notification training and tools; they receive the individual files for notifying admission to treatment; they record the information; they filter, validate and correct errors in the notified records; and they select single records in a given year and Autonomous Community to be sent to the Spanish Drug Observatory.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)