- Statistical Organisation in Spain
- Inventory of Statistical Operations
- National Statistics Plan 2009-2012
Annual programme sheet 2011: 5391
5391Voluntary Interruption of Pregnancy
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Collection, filtering and tabulation of the data for the second half of the year 2010.
Analysis of the data corresponding to the year 2010.
Edition and publication of the data for the year 2010.
Collection, filtering and tabulation of the data corresponding to the first half of the year 2011. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the Autonomous Communities distribute the notifying bulletin to the authorised clinics, carry out the receipt, filtering and tabulation of the information, and submit the database on said Autonomous Community to the MSC, in both print and electronic formats.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)