- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Centre for Sociological Research (MPRE).
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Presentation of the main results from the 2010 edition (marginal distributions).
Performance of the analysis of the results from the 2010 Health Barometer.
Dissemination of the main results, analysis of consolidated data on the website of the Ministry of Health, Social Policy and Equality.
Performance of fieldwork (three waves) from the 2011 Barometer.
Encoding and recording of questionnaires from the year 2011.
Tabulation of results from the 2011 Barometer.
Preparation of the questionnaire for the 2012 edition. The Centre for Sociological Research revises the questionnaire proposed by the MSPI in the first quarter of each year; it carries out the fieldwork in three waves: in April, July and November; it encodes and records the data during the month following each wave; it carries out marginal distributions, tabulation by age and sex, and submits the documentation and the microdata files in the two months following each wave.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)