5441Social Assistance to Women who are Victims of Gender Violence
- Institutions that intervene
- MSCO, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Management and coordination
Collection, systemisation and use of information relating to social assistance to women who are victims of gender violence dealt with in article 27 of Organic Law 1/2004, of 28 December
Monthly data analysis and processing
Annual dissemination of the statistical information corresponding to the previous year, prior to 30 September each year, via the Internet or in statistical reports in print. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities participate in the collection and submission of the information relating to social benefits for women who are victims of gender violence, as set out in article 27 of Organic Law 1/2004, of 28 December.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)