5602Community Labour Force Survey (CLFS)
- Institutions that intervene
- INE, AEAT, Secretariat of State for Social Security (MTIN), Tax Agency of Navarra, Statistics Institute of Navarra, Statistics Institute of Galicia, Eurostat.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Obtaining the results for the fourth quarter of 2010 and the first, second and third quarters of 2011, using the equivalence between the EAPS and the CLFS, and dispatch to Eurostat the month after the end of the reference period.
Preparation of annual elevation factors for subsample variables before the end of June
Dispatch of the "wage decile" variable in November 2011
Dispatch of the final file from the 2010 module, and of the report on said operation, prior to March 2011. The Tax Agency of Navarra, through the Statistics Institute of Navarra, the State Tax Administration Agency, and the General Social Security Treasury, includes the income decile of the monthly wage of the main job in EAPS wage earners. This work is carried out within the 8 months following the reference period. The Statistics Institute of Galicia expands the sample in its Autonomous Community in order to meet the objectives of interest. In turn, Eurostat harmonises the methodology permanently over time, collects the national data from the different countries and publishes the results approximately two months after the end of the reference period of the data.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)