5801Information and Communications Technologies in the Public Administrations
- Institutions that intervene
- MAPU, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding the subject, regarding all of the Autonomous Communities, INE.
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Collection of information for the 2011 edition of the Report (reference date 31/12/2010), which will be carried out for the General State Administration between February and June
Filtering of data and use of information between June and July.
Publication of results on the website of the High Council on Electronic Administration (www.csae.mpr.es) in the fourth quarter of the year. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities participate in defining the study variables in designing the collection questionnaire (March-April) and in collecting the data (May-June)
The INE collects some variables for this study in its "Survey on Equipment and Use of Information and Communication Technologies in Households" and "Survey on the Use of Information and Communication Technologies and Electronic Commerce in Companies" surveys.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)