5802Central Personnel Register. Statistical Personnel Bulletin at the Service of Public Administrations
- Institutions that intervene
- MAPU, Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities and Cities with a Statute of Autonomy, Ingesa (MSCO), Social Institute of the Navy (MTIN), Directorate General for the Police and the Civil Guard (MINT), Directorate General for Personnel (
- Works that will be carried out in the year 2011
- Collection of the information via a complete listing of the original administrative data. Scope of the Central Personnel Register (RCP)
Collection of the information corresponding to groups not included within the scope of the register.
Filtering, verification and quality control of the data.
Obtaining and dissemination of results.
Six-monthly publication of the most important tables on the Ministry website (www.mrp.es), in the portals of the General State Administration (www.060.es) and the Civil Servant (FUNCIONA) (www.funciona.es). The CGPJ provides the staff figures from the Judicial Career; the MJUS; the staff figures from the Fiscal Career and the personnel staff figures from the Justice Administration; the MDEF, the staff figures from the Armed Forces; the MINT, the staff figures from the National Police and the Civil Guard; the Social Institute of the Navy, its staff figures; the National Health Management Institute, its staff figures; and they all compile, each quarter, statistical tables of staff figures broken down by province, type and personnel category. The General Social Security Treasury provides the file of staff figures at the service of the Local Administration and the file of staff figures of public bodies with statistical information on: provinces of destination, sex, type of contract, year of birth and group they belong to. It also analyses the files and prepares tables with information on the number of staff figures and their provincial distribution. Councils/Departments with jurisdiction regarding all of the Autonomous Communities prepare statistical tables of staff figures, broken down by area of activity, type of personnel, province and sex, each six months. Through the Comission on the Coordination of Public Function, the data from the Autonomous Communities is collected and processed by the Directorate General for the Promotion of the Electronic Administration, both dependent on the MTAP.
- Budgetary credits necessary for its finance in the year 2011 (in thousands euros)