Statistical information for the analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis / Sociodemographic Data
COVID-19 is not affecting the entire resident population of Spain in the same way. The available statistical information allows for the population to be studied at highly detailed territorial levels, as well for groups that are vulnerable in terms of their demographic characteristics to be identified.
The structure of Spanish households is of interest in understanding the circumstances of staying in the habitual residence during the confinement period and the manners of coexistence.
Other aspects related to the use of technologies by households and work activity are also given.
- Registered population. 1st January 2019
- Pyramids of the registered population.National, autonomous communities, provinces and municipalities
- Population of 60 years or more, by sex: Municipal map and census sections / File download
- School age population (3-16 years): Municipal map and census sections / File download
- Densidad de población : Mapa municipal / Descarga de ficheros
- Families and households
- New technologies in homes
- Work activity
- Teleworking in Spain and the EU before COVID-19
- Number of employed and unemployed at home
- Households where no member is occupied
- Persons employed in the branches of Food, Construction, Hospitality, Public Administration and defense, Education, Health
- Wage earners in the branches of Food, Construction, Hospitality, Public Administration and defense, Education, Health
- Employed in occupations related to defense, health and social services
- How many people are self-employed?
- How many employees have a temporary contract?
- How many people work at home?
- More information