The INE website does not collect personal data from users without their knowledge, nor does it transfer them to third parties. The INE website contains links to websites of third parties, whose privacy policies are alien to that of the INE. By accessing such websites the user can decide whether to accept their privacy and cookie policies.
INE Cookies Policy
Accessing, browsing and using the services on the website of the National Statistics Institute implies acceptance of the Cookies Policy. Please read them carefully.
What are cookies and what are they for?
Cookies allow, among other things, the following:
- Store and retrieve information about a user's or computer's browsing habits.
- Recognize the type of device of the user (mobile or desktop) and thus adapt the web appearance.
- Ensure that important announcements or warnings are not continuously repeated during navigation.
What types of cookies do we use on our website?
We use the following types of cookies:
- User interface customisation cookies to identify and adapt navigation to mobile devices.
- Authentication or user identification cookies to identify a user and not repeatedly display an ad throughout the entire browsing experience.
- Cookies for analysis. They are used to quantify the number of users and to know their behaviour within our website: pages browsed, duration of the visit, method of reaching the page, etc. They are used to measure and statistically analyse the use made by users of the different contents of our website. These cookies are processed by us and by third parties.
Cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired. To do this, the Internet browser must be configured correctly. The most common links are listed below
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/