Statistical information for the analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis / Health and Mortality Data
Health and Mortality Data
In this section you can find information regarding the number of registered professionals and employment in the health and social service related sectors that have drawn a great deal of attention during this time.
In addition, the data provided regarding hospital activity and deaths by cause of death facilitate the analysis, and allow comparisons to be made with the current situation and the figures currently in use to be understood.
In addition to the tables selected in this section, the INE has made available a broad mining and anonymised microdata that allow for new analyses of these phenomena.
- Health professionals
- Health-related aspects
- Deaths according to cause of death
- Deaths by place of occurrence and age. Years 2018 and 2019 (all months)
- Death according to causes (chapters of the 10th revision of the CIE). Years 2018 and 2019 (January, February and March) Deaths according to causes
- Deaths from diseases of the respiratory system. Years 2018 and 2019 (January, February and March)
- Infographic on top 15 causes of death
- More information
- Relevant information from other sources