The impact on economic activity caused by COVID-19 and the measures adopted can be followed using numerous official statistics.
The short-term indicators allow us to understand the proceeding situation and they will soon offer information on the evolution of both the general and sectoral aspects of the Spanish economy. The conjuncture indicator panel summarises the evolution of these magnitudes in an image.
It is also of interest to know the number of companies according to activity, size, and territorial distribution.
Given the importance of the tourism sector, specific indicators are also shown at the national and Autonomous Community levels.
- Short-term indicators
- Short-term indicator panel
- Turistic short-term
- Information about the effect of the COVID-19 in the IPC calculation
- Impact on Business Confidence Indicators during the state of alarm and second semester of 2020
- Companies according to their activity
- Companies which perform essential services according to RD 10/2020 of March 29:
- Technical note on the preparation of this information
- Percentage of companies and employment by province and activity
- Percentage of companies and employment by municipalities
- Municipal map showing the percentage of companies and employment
- Infographic on the number of companies according to their activity
- More information